|Price||Offers around £119,950|
This property really is pleasing to the eye and that is reflected with the tastefully decorated interior. The accommodation is generous and is complimented by the spacious private rear garden. Book that appointment now or you will end up missing out. Accommodation comprise entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/dining, downstairs w.c; 3 bedrooms and bathroom.
• OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
• PVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
• CONVENIENTLY LOCATED BETWEEN PORTADOWN AND LURGAN PLUS JUST MINUTES AWAY FROM THE M1
• RUSHMERE AND LEISURE FACILITIES FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY ON YOUR DOORSTEP
ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES OF THE FOLLOWING:
ENTRANCE: Wood panel door. Glazed side panel. Fully tiled floor. Single panel radiator. Downstairs w.c.
LOUNGE: 12’3” x 17’3” Modern fireplace with electric fire. Laminated wooden floor. Power points. Double panel radiator.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 19’4” x 10’1” Superb range of high and low level units. Built in oven and hob and fridge/freezer. Double panel radiator. Power points. One and half bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Fully tiled floor.
1st FLOOR LANDING: Entrance to roofspace.
BEDROOM 1: 10’2” x 12’2” Single panel radiator. Power points. Laminated wooden floor.
BEDROOM 2: 15’4” x 8’7” Laminated wooden floor. Single panel radiator. Power points.
BEDROOM 3: 7’11” x 8’8” Single panel radiator. Power points. Laminated wooden floor.
BATHROOM: Walk in shower, panel bath, low flush w.c; pedestal wash hand basin. Power points. Double panel radiator. Fully tiled walls. Fully tiled floor.
HEATING: Oil fired central heating.
OUTSIDE: Spacious gardens laid mostly in lawn.
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.