|Price||Offers around £114,950|
DETACHED 3 BEDROOM COTTAGE WITH PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
48 BALLYGASEY ROAD
Priced to allow for renovation this quaint cottage style property is beautifully situated in this quiet village. Accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen/dining, 3 bedrooms and bathroom.
• CLOSE TO VILLAGE AMENITIES
• 3 BEDROOMS
• SPACIOUS BACK GARDEN WITH OPEN VIEWS
• PVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
• OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES OF THE FOLLOWING:
HALLWAY: Glazed PVC front door and side panel. Double panel radiator. Power points. Cloakroom.
LOUNGE: 17’10” x 11’0” Tiled fireplace. Built in hotpress. Two double panel radiators. Power points.
KITCHEN/DINING: 17’3” x 10’10” High and low level units. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Single panel radiator. Power points. PVC glazed rear door.
BEDROOM 1: 11’8” x 9’7” Double panel radiator. Power points.
BERDOOM 2: 15’4” x 7’10” Double panel radiator. Power points. Built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM 3: 9’2” x 7’10” Single panel radiator. Power points.
HEATING: Oil fired central heating.
OUTSIDE: Front garden in lawn. Rear garden in lawn and shrubs with private aspect to rear overlooking open fields. Drive in access to rear via right of way.
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.